Mission with Nissana issue

I dont really remember when I talked to Nissana but I had already landed on Sharjila before ever talking to her and killing Dahlia. In a guide it said that if dahlia was already dead then she Nissana would have different dialogue about trying to minupulate Shepard. 

My issue is, since I already killed dahlia before talking to Nissana, is when I go back to talk to her, I don’t get any dialogue options to let her know that Dahlia is dead. I went back after feros to eee if that changed and it hasn’t. Is there a way to force the dialogue to finish the quest? I’m just hoping this quest isn’t key in the completionist trophy

1) It's Nassana, not Nissina. 

2) Did you use the desk/console in the upper room of the base from Nassana's sister Dahlia? After using this Shepard finds out what is really going on between the sisters (Quote: There is also a desk in the upper room, investigate it to learn that Nassana deceived you, the Asari Slaver is actually her sister! With the evidence in hand, leave and return to the Citadel to confront Nassana with the evidence.).

Maybe, also take a look at the complete list of possible assignments if you need more of them: https://masseffect.fandom.com/wiki/Assignments

15 minutes ago, Geridian said:

1) It's Nassana, not Nissina. 

2) Did you use the desk/console in the upper room of the base from Nassana's sister Dahlia? After using this Shepard finds out what is really going on between the sisters (Quote: There is also a desk in the upper room, investigate it to learn that Nassana deceived you, the Asari Slaver is actually her sister! With the evidence in hand, leave and return to the Citadel to confront Nassana with the evidence.).

Maybe, also take a look at the complete list of possible assignments if you need more of them: https://masseffect.fandom.com/wiki/Assignments

I am not 100% sure I checked any consoles or what not. I may have but I will definitely check there again.

And unfortunately and unrelated, I didn’t have enough grenade upgrades when I got to feros to keep all civilians alive and now I’m locked out of the feros quests lol. 

5 minutes ago, xCaptainArcanine said:

And unfortunately and unrelated, I didn’t have enough grenade upgrades when I got to feros to keep all civilians alive and now I’m locked out of the feros quests lol. 

1) Melee attacks against the colonists are also enough to knock them out.

2) All assignments from the people of Zhu's Hope can be done before you make your way to the ExoGeni building on the skyway.  How can someone mess it up that bad?

You really should use 10 to 12 savegames, alternate saving between them and always keep a savegame before embarking on a mission. It's common sense.

Edited by Geridian