franky new world coin

I know it's another boring coin topic, but i have almost 100h playing and this is the only one i miss (farming 60h just for this one) and with the information of many topics i tried many things (farming specially his log, farming musou levels, farming last log of zoro, ...) but the coin never come. So the two levels i'm farming are water 7 and enies loby (this one more often), and obviously i did with the 700!, so i just want to to be sure that someone got this coin in one of these levels.

• 5 months later...

On 6/1/2021 at 5:47 PM, dridri0290 said:

I know it's another boring coin topic, but i have almost 100h playing and this is the only one i miss (farming 60h just for this one) and with the information of many topics i tried many things (farming specially his log, farming musou levels, farming last log of zoro, ...) but the coin never come. So the two levels i'm farming are water 7 and enies loby (this one more often), and obviously i did with the 700!, so i just want to to be sure that someone got this coin in one of these levels.

Hello

have u ever got the coin yet? Cause am missing exactly the same coin to get my platinum which is Franky New Mark Coin

i have been grinding since forever for just this coin. 

Edited by MohameDina9192