Dlc Characters

DrZero_1983

Can anyone give me some informations on the 3 dlc characters? For example what is the best time to add them to the game? Do they have events related to them (like in Victory or VII) or are they're simply added to the party with no explanation? (like Plutia and Peashy in RB1)

I started the game recently, I've just met Noire and Blanc, is that a good time to buy them? I'm asking because during one of the early cutscenes the third dlc girl (Artisan) appears under disguise to warn Nep, so I don't want to add her to the party if that gives me spoilers on the story or makes me play the events out of order.

• 2 years later...
On 6/3/2021 at 4:34 AM, DrZero_1983 said:

Can anyone give me some informations on the 3 dlc characters? For example what is the best time to add them to the game? Do they have events related to them (like in Victory or VII) or are they're simply added to the party with no explanation? (like Plutia and Peashy in RB1)

I started the game recently, I've just met Noire and Blanc, is that a good time to buy them? I'm asking because during one of the early cutscenes the third dlc girl (Artisan) appears under disguise to warn Nep, so I don't want to add her to the party if that gives me spoilers on the story or makes me play the events out of order.

I tried getting them at the beginning but it made the whole thing a nightmare and I had to start over because the fight where you recruit Noire and Blanc was almost impossible cuz you have a full party and they can't join you