Question about: Kill all bosses(Men without equal) trophy

I'm almost done with my first playthrough of the game where I'm going for the shura ending by following FightinCowboy's guides. 

So after he's done with Shura ending he reloads a previous save where he's back at the antechamber before going to the rooftop.

I have a doubt, wouldn't this mean that by the end of this savefile If I go for the other 3 endings. I wouldn't get the kill all bosses trophy because I'm reloading a save file and the game doesn't know that I already beat the bosses in other endings? 

Link for the guide I'm following: 

Edited by ViKed_
  • Like 1

So from what I remember there are 3 endings.  2 of them are after the same boss (I think) from what I remember so you do those endings at the same time and then you do NG+ for the final ending.

You need to do it the opposite way he did it as the other endings are in the field when you fight the old man.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

So from what I remember there are 3 endings.  2 of them are after the same boss (I think) from what I remember so you do those endings at the same time and then you do NG+ for the final ending.

You need to do it the opposite way he did it as the other endings are in the field when you fight the old man.  

I understand, thank you! I will try to get the other 3 endings and continue onto NG+ for the shrua ending then. 

Just one quick paranoid question

If I've killed all the mini bosses and optional bosses available. I should not do those again in NG+ and should head straight towards story progress to get the last ending and 2 bosses right? 

And will mainlining NG+ plus like that make things harder for me in terms of difficulty?

Sorry about asking too much it's just that I worry too much and would like to keep the playtime minimal while having a fairly easy run

2 hours ago, ViKed_ said:

I understand, thank you! I will try to get the other 3 endings and continue onto NG+ for the shrua ending then. 

If I've killed all the mini bosses and optional bosses available. I should not do those again in NG+ and should head straight towards story progress to get the last ending and 2 bosses right? 

And will mainlining NG+ plus like that make things harder for me in terms of difficulty?

Sorry about asking too much it's just that I worry too much and would like to keep the playtime minimal while having a fairly easy run

Ya if you did everything else you just need to rush the final boss of the other ending no need to redo all bosses.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2021 at 8:48 PM, ViKed_ said:

The PSNP guide says to do the "Shura" ending first and THEN reload your save to continue the 3 other endings for the "Lapuzili" or whatever because that item is exclusive to only the 3 endings if you're trying to go for the platinum. 

EDIT: Nvm the 3 endings, and then shura for the trophy :)

Edited by koohpaTV
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, koohpaTV said:

The PSNP guide says to do the "Shura" ending first and THEN reload your save to continue the 3 other endings for the "Lapuzili" or whatever because that item is exclusive to only the 3 endings if you're trying to go for the platinum. 

EDIT: Nvm the 3 endings, and then shura for the trophy :)

That's what I'm going for :D

Just got done with the 3 endings after being so close to giving up due to Glock Saint Isshin 

Will go for Shura after a long ass break 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ViKed_ said:

That's what I'm going for :D

Just got done with the 3 endings after being so close to giving up due to Glock Saint Isshin 

Will go for Shura after a long ass break 

Oh no .... im getting nervous to face him now ... congrats tho !!

• Like 2