Useful infos for trophy hunters

DN91

Hello, I created this topic to share some useful infos for whoever is getting this game or for old players who haven't already completed it.

First of all, all the trophies from Versatile Challenger to Multiplayer Initiate are unobtainable due to servers closure, therefore the platinum trophy in unattainable as well and the max completion percent is 76% [ :gold:2  :silver:10  :bronze:20 ].

Here are 3 guides that I used (especially to find the collectibles, some of them are quite hard):

PlayStationTrophies.org

XboxAchievements.com

TrueAchievements.com

Edited by DeNada91

• 2 weeks later...

It sucks, i spent almost a week playing this game without realizing the servers were closed plus I didn't use any guides as i didn't know there were guides on this game. So I spent almost 60 hours or so getting all collectibles and it was all for nothing. Really dissapointing. Don't play this game if you are a completionist because it really pisses me off when i look at it 76%

You can hide the game if you want. I personally am not an 100% completionist. I suggest this game to everyone who's ok with an incomplete game, it's pretty good after all. 

Edited by DeNada91