Missing Trophies

Vessilate

Hi guys! How are you?

First of all, I'm new in this forum :)

Now, I just got Tomb Raider today, and I plan on getting my first Platinum on this game. I've noticed there are some missable trophies, and looks like I missed 2 parts of the "Chatterbox" trophy and I missed the "Epic Fumble" in Shantytown. Now, it looks like after I finish the game I'll have to play the story again up to that part and fill in the missing trophies.

I was hoping if you could tell me from experience how it is to replay the game just to get the trophies. It seems very frustrating, to me at least.

I'd also appreciate some tips.

Thanks in advance :ninja:

Edited by Vessilate

Trust me, we're talking about Tomb Raider, you're not gonna be frustrated during a second playthrough! I personally platinumed it on the second playthrough (due to Chatterbox lol), but afterwards I even played the game a third time because I loved it! If you youtube the trophies you are missing, you'll find wonderful tutorials that will tell you the best spots to achieve each trophy :)

The kinda heavy stuff is the online, which is not very good.....but through boosting you can get most of the trophies, so don't be frustrated and enjoy the game, it's just fantastic! Good luck! :)

PS: Welcome to PSNP! If you need something, just say it and I'll help if I can! Enjoy! :)

Edited by omar280792

Trust me, we're talking about Tomb Raider, you're not gonna be frustrated during a second playthrough! I personally platinumed it on the second playthrough (due to Chatterbox lol), but afterwards I even played the game a third time because I loved it! If you youtube the trophies you are missing, you'll find wonderful tutorials that will tell you the best spots to achieve each trophy :)

The kinda heavy stuff is the online, which is not very good.....but through boosting you can get most of the trophies, so don't be frustrated and enjoy the game, it's just fantastic! Good luck! :)

PS: Welcome to PSNP! If you need something, just say it and I'll help if I can! Enjoy! :)

Thanks bro! Appreciate the fast reply :)

One more thing: Let's say the "Chatterbox" Trophy has 7 parts (7 conversations), what if I do 4 conversations on my first playthrough, and then complete the rest (3 conversations) on my second playthrough? Will I get the trophy?

Thanks

Edited by Vessilate

• 2 months later...