Relationship issues

Hi,

I'm trying to get the matchmaking in sara's playthrough, but it doesn't really go as planned...

I did quite a lot of quests and talking but never commited to anybody. The plan was to have a thing with and Peebee and Reyes at least before commiting to Suvi (exclusive).

So something happened with peebee in the escape pods while keeping it casual.

Then I continued playing and romanced Reyes. It seems i'm in a couple with him (says my codex). 

I understood I could continue dating people after this... but everything seems locked for me. For every relationship moment I could make the move (kiss to move on), I don't have the option (Jaal's home, Liam's game on the beach, Suuvi's tea time).

I don't get it as I didn't miss any step for those three...  Is my relationship with Reyes blocking the others (exclusives and non exclusives) ?

How am I supposed to date 3 without reloading?

thanks!

Edited by infinite_madness

8 minutes ago, infinite_madness said:

How am I supposed to date 3 without reloading?

Reyes counts as 'locked/exclusive' as I remember

Below is from Pyx's guide:

You can get the trophy in one playthrough by romancing Peebee (choose Heck Yeah in zero gravity pod for non-exclusive one-time fling), Avela (non-exclusive) and Keri (non-exclusive). This is possible because Keri and Avela don’t want an exclusive relationship with you and are one-time flings, so you can have a third romance with a character of your choice.

4 minutes ago, Valkirye22 said:

Reyes counts as 'locked/exclusive' as I remember

Below is from Pyx's guide:

You can get the trophy in one playthrough by romancing Peebee (choose Heck Yeah in zero gravity pod for non-exclusive one-time fling), Avela (non-exclusive) and Keri (non-exclusive). This is possible because Keri and Avela don’t want an exclusive relationship with you and are one-time flings, so you can have a third romance with a character of your choice.

oh so I need to backtrack then...dammit

According to pstrophies Reyes, Liam, Peebee and Jaal were all open ?