Hmm - Dragon bone smasher

mipdii

Hey all. I’m following the plat walkthrough guide and am in world 2 and killed all the bosses. I don’t believe I’ve done anything to effect my world tendency, but it’s not pure white and can’t get the bone smasher.

What options do I have to get this world up to pure white? I assume using the blue stone to help others defeat the world bosses doesn’t help me?

1 hour ago, mipdii said:

Hey all. I’m following the plat walkthrough guide and am in world 2 and killed all the bosses. I don’t believe I’ve done anything to effect my world tendency, but it’s not pure white and can’t get the bone smasher.

What options do I have to get this world up to pure white? I assume using the blue stone to help others defeat the world bosses doesn’t help me?

are you online? as if so it might be due to the world tendency going just normal white then pure. the only thing I can say is to kill a demon boss

I haven’t gone back into game to try yet but from what I can see from YouTube videos i must be already at pure white because the rubble in front of the sword is cleared, I just can’t pick it up (from memory it says something when I interact). Do you need to have a certain strength or inventory space to claim?