General difficult

58 minutes ago, BadBoySR said:

Hi, I'm curious to try this game given that is included in PsNow this month.

Any thoughts?

It's pretty easy given you have decent reaction times.

There are a few scary sounding ones like get an online record but they are pre-set times, and fairly easy to beat.
Pretty fun and decently easy platinum for you :)

• Like 2

On 5/7/2021 at 7:58 PM, UnexpectedWhale said:

It's pretty easy given you have decent reaction times.

There are a few scary sounding ones like get an online record but they are pre-set times, and fairly easy to beat.
Pretty fun and decently easy platinum for you :)

I'll give a try for sure. Thank you so much :)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BadBoySR said:

I'll give a try for sure. Thank you so much :)

14 hours ago, El_Aitor_Koh said:

Ok guys TY. I just buy a Psnow suscription just for this game. I think in 3 months its gonna be OK to obtain the platinum haha :)

I have now got the platinum myself, It took not 7 hours, Really quite easy.
Some things to note.
Online is boostable in a private match
Win one Ranked game is actually pretty easy
And the trophy for getting all TIPS (my last trophy) Can also be boosted if you have a second player leave the game you get full credit for that match. 

• Like 3

It's super easy. I'm playing it through psnow myself and am now just a few clean up trophies away from the plat after a day.

I think you can boost the online stuff if you really want to but in all honesty you really don't need to. I did them all legit and it took no time at all and I didn't even know what I was doing half the time.

100m is probably the most popular event and is simple but actually one of the harder ones to win, team games increase the chances to win a gold.

The online record trophy is far easier than it sounds, they're just preset target scores whilst in an online game. I got it for the swimming, speed climbing, hammer, 100m, 100m hurdles, 100m relay and bmx all before I had even played enough to unlock all tips for those events. 

Game itself is weird. Parts of it are really quite fun and other parts play like a free to play mobile game. The constant loading and needing to ready up about 5 times before each online event gets tedious though, spend more time waiting than you do actually playing. 

12 hours ago, BaneRises314 said:

What is considered quick match? Also public matchmaking doesn’t work I keep getting errors. Fun game I want to play it while getting the trophies but wow bit frustrated with the ui and errors

Quick match is located in the Olympic games menu, Then you go to online 1p and it is the far left most tab ""QuickPlay, Medley, Custom Medley""

9 hours ago, ValenTris7 said:

It's a really fun game, but some minigames are pretty tough on the hardest mode. Or maybe i'm really bad playing BMX

Don't forget when you have a steep incline or decline you can flick the stick in the direction of the hill to get a speed boost, That should help you get that W ?

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

Been playing the final round of the boxing for 3hours. Can’t even get close to defeating my opponent. He keeps punching and punching and punching and when he finally stops or I get a perfect block and can hit him, he counters and just starts going and going and going and I can’t interrupt him. All I can do is block and I almost never get the perfect block. I can’t even last long enough to fill the gage. Is there any tips or tricks you guys could give me? 

Edited by BucketsAndBombs