Can't find this on (UK) PSN store?

Not sure if I'm just being stupid, but I can't seem to find this when searching the PSN store on my PS4. Even tried searching the exact title, and it's no where to be found. It does appear on the webstore, but I loathe it with a passion and would rather not have to deal with it if at all possible. If it's the only option, then I'll begrudgingly use it as a last resort. I'm likely not going to buy this till it's on sale anyway, since I've already played and completed it on PC, just curious if this game is not showing up for anyone else on the PS4's native storefront?

30 minutes ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

Not sure if I'm just being stupid, but I can't seem to find this when searching the PSN store on my PS4. Even tried searching the exact title, and it's no where to be found. It does appear on the webstore, but I loathe it with a passion and would rather not have to deal with it if at all possible. If it's the only option, then I'll begrudgingly use it as a last resort. I'm likely not going to buy this till it's on sale anyway, since I've already played and completed it on PC, just curious if this game is not showing up for anyone else on the PS4's native storefront?

Go to games, scroll across to the far right, press on all games. Sort by A-Z, scroll down page a bit until you get to it, it's next to a game called An evil existence. Tried it your way also no joy at all, but has happen'd with other games before i bought.

Hope this is of use to you ??

Edited by Dukes4369
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Dukes4369 said:

Go to games, scroll across to the far right, press on all games. Sort by A-Z, scroll down page a bit until you get to it, it's next to a game called An evil existence. Tried it your way also no joy at all, but has happen'd with other games before i bought.

Hope this is of use to you 1f44d.png1f609.png

Many thanks. It's strange how it doesn't show up in search results, but it definitely isn't the first game for me either, though it's the first time I've had this issue on PS4 (it's more-so been a Vita issue previously). Really wish the PSN store wasn't such a pain to navigate, regardless of system.

• Like 1