162/163 Locations Discovered Bug?

SharpLegacy

I've been up and down the map multiple times and got every location on the map but for some reason i'm still missing one I've looked at a ton of videos and my map is the same as theirs i thought the place I might of been missing was the apartment about Cameron's cameras but ive got that one and the gas station to the far top right of the map I'm not sure if one of them didn't register or the game bugged I hope not cuz I want to make sure I got the locations and collectables before starting new game+ any help would be greatly appreciated  

Edited by SharpLegacy

3 minutes ago, brupinha said:

the game isn’t bugged about registering locations. u probably missed one.

ive counted all of them one by one by region dont see how i missed one 

I counted 86 in the mall

32 in old town

27 in west ridge

and 18 in north peak

Edited by SharpLegacy

• 2 years later...

There is a connection region in the northeast of the ground map. And in the northeast of this region there is a shop which is very hidden. I think most of the players including me missed this one.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2024 at 12:55 PM, aimeraya said:

There is a connection region in the northeast of the ground map. And in the northeast of this region there is a shop which is very hidden. I think most of the players including me missed this one.

Hey aimeraya, I saw you recently got the plat for this game. I'm wondering if by any chance you know a group of people who still playing this to get the online trophies... I was really thinking to start this one, but got afraid after reading about dead server and so many crashes. Thank you in advance for you comments.

On 1/31/2024 at 6:16 AM, Ordo_Ab_Chao_BR said:

Hey aimeraya, I saw you recently got the plat for this game. I'm wondering if by any chance you know a group of people who still playing this to get the online trophies... I was really thinking to start this one, but got afraid after reading about dead server and so many crashes. Thank you in advance for you comments.

I don't know you got a physical copy or a digital one. I called 2 friends to boost the MP trophie with me. One of them had a digital copy so he played on his PS4 and PS5 at the same time by using 2 accounts. There is only one MP trial needs 4 players in a session and another MP trial needs 3 players. The other trials can be done either solo or by 2 players.

The server is going well and apparently there are no active players so as i said above you need look for players to boost.

To be honest, this game isn't horrible as they said. The glitches can be avoided easily. Another problem is that the guides (either X1 or PS4 vers) aren't that good. Besides the biggest problem of DR4 is you get really bored while playing it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2024 at 2:35 AM, aimeraya said:

I don't know you got a physical copy or a digital one. I called 2 friends to boost the MP trophie with me. One of them had a digital copy so he played on his PS4 and PS5 at the same time by using 2 accounts. There is only one MP trial needs 4 players in a session and another MP trial needs 3 players. The other trials can be done either solo or by 2 players.

The server is going well and apparently there are no active players so as i said above you need look for players to boost.

To be honest, this game isn't horrible as they said. The glitches can be avoided easily. Another problem is that the guides (either X1 or PS4 vers) aren't that good. Besides the biggest problem of DR4 is you get really bored while playing it.

At the end I found a group of players here looking for the online trophies, so no problem at all on the grind of all online trials. It's anyway boring af, especially the trial to get to the safehouse first 50 times. Now I'm struggling with game crashing quite often and corrupting my save while trying to play the mini-golf DLC. Oh boy...

3 hours ago, Ordo_Ab_Chao_BR said:

At the end I found a group of players here looking for the online trophies, so no problem at all on the grind of all online trials. It's anyway boring af, especially the trial to get to the safehouse first 50 times. Now I'm struggling with game crashing quite often and corrupting my save while trying to play the mini-golf DLC. Oh boy...

DR4 only crashed once for me but nothing happend. Besides i finished Golf dlc with my friend using 1 afternoon. FYI, my road to 100% is:

1. started single player.

2. in midway called by my friend to finish golf.

3. finish single player.

4. finish mp.

5. finish Frank dlc.

6. start capcom heroes with exisiting save data then the game was glitched.

7. restart capcom heroes with no save data and finish it without problem, 100%.