Easy 1,5M points trick

Does anyone still play AAs? I am, so just to be clear, here is what I used to get 1,5M points with no effort. It is easy and you could make it even faster than me.

The idea was born on other forum, in others AA games users often used 2 player trick, they were gaining some points then game needed to be restarted and application thought u did this alone and trophy was poppin. So I used it here, I as Player 1 had to survive and collect point and my brother played as 2nd controller with 1st ship (I used 2nd) because that ship have some cool cover, I am talking about BOMB. Group of airplaines go toward up and cover our ship and shot. 1st player objective is to stay alive (use save state) and collect power ups (4k points) and bombs (10k points if inventory if full) and of course carbage from floor. 2nd player has to keep shooting bomb, avoid picking up any power ups and die all the time (dying refill bombs and drop one power up which is another 4k points each dead). And when u reach certain trophy requirement, 500k, 1MLN, 1,5MLN just let the second player die (and let the timer run out? dont remember exactly) then save state and restart the application. Game will think u gained it solo and will reward u with trophy.

HS is easy, just face 2nd boss, u should have around 150-170k points.

So thats all folks, hope u use it and will achieve one of the rarest ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...