Any Full Story Event MIssable???

wanskiiny73

• 3 weeks later...

There is a handful of missable events, all related to land placement. Seeing Double, Pee Wee Birdie and Wimpy Thugling are all missable events. I highly suggest legendofmana.info, it has all the information you need to help you plat the game.

I am on my way to plat the game, just the Lv 99 trophy left.

Some Advice:

- List all of the produce you get manually (Notepad, etc.), the game does not keep track of what you have grown in your orchards. You can use the old gamefaqs profile to discover the seed combos for the ultra rare fruits. It may take save scumming.

- There is a secret missable boss in the Bone Fortress only available, if you visit the boss location, after Ghost of Nemesis and before Crimson Dragon. This is needed to get it's entry for the monster encyclopedia.

- If you need money for tempering, you can do the Windcap Trick. You can get lots of money by Tempering a Windcap (Dropped by Stone Squid looking enemies on the Highway) with 4 Clear Feathers (Dropped by Insects on the Highway). These change the sell value of the item to 26K.

Edited by Drahcir7x2

On 8/2/2021 at 4:00 PM, Drahcir7x2 said:

There is a handful of missable events, all related to land placement. Seeing Double, Pee Wee Birdie and Wimpy Thugling are all missable events. I highly suggest legendofmana.info, it has all the information you need to help you plat the game.

I am on my way to plat the game, just the Lv 99 trophy left.

Some Advice:

- List all of the produce you get manually (Notepad, etc.), the game does not keep track of what you have grown in your orchards. You can use the old gamefaqs profile to discover the seed combos for the ultra rare fruits. It may take save scumming.

- There is a secret missable boss in the Bone Fortress only available, if you visit the boss location, after Ghost of Nemesis and before Crimson Dragon. This is needed to get it's entry for the monster encyclopedia.

- If you need money for tempering, you can do the Windcap Trick. You can get lots of money by Tempering a Windcap (Dropped by Stone Squid looking enemies on the Highway) with 4 Clear Feathers (Dropped by Insects on the Highway). These change the sell value of the item to 26K.

Now i on last mission on mana tree. .seem i just fucked up the deathbringer 2 bcuz i just follow straight story events to get all diary from lil cactus. .n produce trophy still hanging. .still grinding lvl for lvl99 trophy also. .sorry for my bad english. .can i finish my excylopedia on ng+. ?i thought this game easy to platinium. .but this is my 3playthru since many fucked up on story events. .

Edited by wanskiiny73