Quickest Way to 1000 fish?

Sendai-Horatio

Currently I'm at 500 and I have almost everything done in the game, what's the ideal method for catching the remaining 500? I've been playing the last level where you have to catch 60,000gs of fish but can only get 8-9 fish at a time every 5 minutes. Which puts me at 96 fish per hour, am I really looking at replaying the same level over 60 times just to finish off the one trophy?

• Like 1

Ok after doing this myself I'm going to say the quest way to 1,000 fish is to play Lake Spectacular, pick the Winter Mission where you catch 20,000g worth of fish.

The reason being is that the starting position where you begin all the way to the right of the level is the shortest distance and the shallowest water. There will be two bass there (and later a Legendary Northern Pike once you unlock it), use a sinking lure and either the super big bass or the small bass will bit it first, both take a few seconds to reel in if you have the highest level equipment. You can net around 9-10 fish within 3 minutes and 30 seconds which is way quicker than any of the other levels. Even though some missions on other levels give you 5 minutes (like the Blue Cenote) the fish are much heavier which mean they take longer to reel in and the water is much deeper so you'll average much less fish.

Lake Spectacular is also the best way to level up, pick the fall mission where you have to get a white bass that's over 3,000g, go all the way to the left of the level until your rod can't go left anymore and you're by the plane by the dock, then use a sinking lure and wait until the Super Big White Bass bites it which will be over 3,000g every time. Two regular bass and a small white bass may bite your line in the process but just let the timer run out and have them drop it and eventually the superbig white bass will grab it.

This is also an easy way to raise up your Super Big Counter to 100 which is also needed for a trophy. Also remember, if you fail a mission your fish still get added to your counter. So if you're going for sheer numbers just let the mission fail.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 25.7.2021 at 4:43 AM, Sendai-Horatio said:

Lake Spectacular is also the best way to level up, pick the fall mission where you have to get a white bass that's over 3,000g, go all the way to the left of the level until your rod can't go left anymore and you're by the plane by the dock, then use a sinking lure and wait until the Super Big White Bass bites it which will be over 3,000g every time. Two regular bass and a small white bass may bite your line in the process but just let the timer run out and have them drop it and eventually the superbig white bass will grab it.

This is also an easy way to raise up your Super Big Counter to 100 which is also needed for a trophy. Also remember, if you fail a mission your fish still get added to your counter. So if you're going for sheer numbers just let the mission fail.

Thx a lot for this tip. ?