anthem error retrieving pilot data 2021

mikem192

Since I started this game the anthem ‘error retrieving pilot data’ issue has been a complete game breaker for me. I constantly have to reload the game, it kicks me out at the end of a mission or at the start of one. The longest I’ve gone without the issue is about 45 minutes! The forge never seems to load well and missions disappear and chop about. It’s a nightmare. 

my research into this, I’ve found this was a big issue across all platforms years ago back during release but I’ve not seen any new forums or blogs about this error recently. None of my fiends who play this have come across it and it also seems there wasn’t a known fix when it all started. From what I can gather it was EA blaming people’s set ups and gamers playing EA servers

ive never had an online issue with any game, destiny, COD, battlefields, soul caliber, injustice etc! I’m playing on ps5 using an external hard drive to store the game. Internet is very good 

Any anthem veterans got a fix because I’m really enjoying this game but There’s no way I could sink 100 hours like this though 

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy, 

I have the same issue when joining a quick play mission. I saw a reddit thread that said to switch weapons right when you're loaded into a mission to force sync your javelin data. This has helped but still get it some times. Beyond that, try restarting game and/or console. 

Could also try rebuilding database on ps4.

Best of Luck.

Edited by schulte11