OK this game is buggy

Sendai-Horatio

I have stumbled across 3 bugged trophies relating to the collectables and rewards. The Rods the Lures, and the Reels

The tier rewards for leveling up which grant you Rods and Reels don't always work and you may get some rewards earlier or later than the assigned level. Lures are bugged because even after you earn all of them the trophy may not pop if you have Zero of a specific lure in your inventory despite having it registered.

I've had to replay missions in order to unlock trophies in order to get them to pop or having the game crash while checking the stats page so the game relaunches and loads back in with the reward in you inventory.

this is the picture of my inventory page showing that the game never gave me a beginner reel until well after I earned the Ultimate reels. The reel only appeared after I was done collecting all the legendary fish and checking my stats page caused the game to crash. And thus reloading made it appear in my inventory.

https://ibb.co/gj0YJWG

There's little to no documentation on this game, so I figure I would make a post so that if anyone wants to plat this game in the future to know that bugs seem to be commonplace. There were also quite a few times where I would have a fish on the line and suddenly it would snap back and be teleported out of the fishing area entirely taking the camera with it. So it really is not the most stable game to begin with.

• 2 years later...
On 7/25/2021 at 4:19 AM, Sendai-Horatio said:

I have stumbled across 3 bugged trophies relating to the collectables and rewards. The Rods the Lures, and the Reels

The tier rewards for leveling up which grant you Rods and Reels don't always work and you may get some rewards earlier or later than the assigned level. Lures are bugged because even after you earn all of them the trophy may not pop if you have Zero of a specific lure in your inventory despite having it registered.

I've had to replay missions in order to unlock trophies in order to get them to pop or having the game crash while checking the stats page so the game relaunches and loads back in with the reward in you inventory.

this is the picture of my inventory page showing that the game never gave me a beginner reel until well after I earned the Ultimate reels. The reel only appeared after I was done collecting all the legendary fish and checking my stats page caused the game to crash. And thus reloading made it appear in my inventory.

https://ibb.co/gj0YJWG

There's little to no documentation on this game, so I figure I would make a post so that if anyone wants to plat this game in the future to know that bugs seem to be commonplace. There were also quite a few times where I would have a fish on the line and suddenly it would snap back and be teleported out of the fishing area entirely taking the camera with it. So it really is not the most stable game to begin with.

Hello. Thank you for making this post because there's literally nothing related to this game and finding this was already enough of an herculean task.

That said, I'm having the same problem, where the trophy for all the rods, reels and flies are not popping despite having everything (beginner rod not counting).

May I ask for guidance or help about how did you end up achieving it? How did you make the game crash in the records as you said so it went through the files and scanned everything? Was it like that how you eventually managed to get it? Because I've been trying to crash it but I have no clue how I'm supposed to do that and, after attempting to run the game on a different account, the beginner rod isn't there either, so I'm at my wits end...

Best regards and I await your reply!

EDIT: Nevermind! Apparently I've managed to get one of them and should get the other one fairly soon by leveling up, resuming to play normally for the 1000 fish trophy!

Edited by TTV-KJ_8995