Plowing/cultivating job loop solutions

ghost_spike

If you're going for the 100 jobs done trophy, at certain point you might notice that the only jobs that start to appear on the boards are alternating plowing and cultivating jobs (maybe an occasional spraying/watering job here and there). I found a few solutions to this problem:

1) Finish the whole field when doing a job - when you're asked to plow a field, the job progress bar fills before you finish the whole field (usually when you're approx. 80% done). I found that if you plow the whole filed (or at least most of it, 90%+), new jobs start to appear for this field. For example, I haven't seen a sowing job in 20-30 jobs, but just as I completely plowed and cultivated a field, lo and behold, a sowing job popped up for it.

2) Try sleeping to 6 a.m the next day 

3) Quit the game and load the save again - this helps especially if you're given crappy equipment for a certain job. There's a high chance you'll get the best tractor and tool for the job when you load the game again

4) Bonus tip: If you encounter the frame drop bug, instantly turn off the game, BUT DO NOT QUIT TO MAIN MENU INGAME. Minimize the game to the console dashboard and close it without saving. If you try to save after the frame drop bug occurred, your save will get corrupted and will be useless (you won't be able to neither save nor load your game)