Trap Sweeper & Demolitionist

ddevin

I finally got Demolitionist by launching a bomb into a mob of players LOL so that was definitely trial and error. As for Trap Sweeper, my technique of randomly setting traps by near-death opponents is driving me insane so I will definitely give your method a shot! Cheers.

I don't know whether this will help anyone but I got both of these trophies today using the same method of fighting the other player as normal until i had the low and then i would back off a bit and most the players i fight would tend to charge in after me and i would lay the trap or throw the bomb. Took me a few fights to get each but wasn't to bad. I actually like the traps to counter really aggressive fighters as most dont expect it and they deploy quickly

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I should have gotten both of these today and neither popped. The bomb kill was a for sure kill and the trap one was killed within 3 seconds. Should also have worked. I have a feeling either these are bugged, you can get them on PS4 and ps5. I already got them on PS5 and I’m worried for some reason they don’t pop a second time. 

As for the bomb kill. When people take off I throw the bomb in front of them. They run into it a surprising number of times. With traps it’s more luck based, because people can see the traps.  So they have to actively walk into it. 

14 hours ago, Dragonaxe3 said:

I should have gotten both of these today and neither popped. The bomb kill was a for sure kill and the trap one was killed within 3 seconds. Should also have worked. I have a feeling either these are bugged, you can get them on PS4 and ps5. I already got them on PS5 and I’m worried for some reason they don’t pop a second time. 

As for the bomb kill. When people take off I throw the bomb in front of them. They run into it a surprising number of times. With traps it’s more luck based, because people can see the traps.  So they have to actively walk into it. 

They're all broken on PS4 now.

Nobody got the 12 wins since 3rd September.

Edited by MMDE

10 hours ago, Dragonaxe3 said:

Yeah I just realized a lot of mine didn’t pop. Not one for winning, for killing a hunter in general, for opening a treasure chest. But kill 5 hunters in one game did. 

Yeah, all the ones that doesn't accumulate between games pop.

I think you can do the 30 throwing items in one game, but you need a lot of money or people to drop you the throwing items etc.

Edited by MMDE