Post Your NYMHC Luky events (bad ones too)

AmazingNoeder

So i like to record my runs of this type of trophy so i can remember all my fails and lucky moments i record and post on my YouTube channel,i really like to look back and see all my suffer to get these types of trophies

So as i did the shadows rushed me a few days agoo i will post here all the bad and good lucky moments i have and you guys should share too cuz i think is pretty cool to see this stuff 

I m writing this here cuz i couldn't record all my run cuz ps3 doesn't have the "share" function I coul only record the final of it when i got the trophy 

So to begin with, this wasn't my literally first run,but let me explain why i did first try anyway,before attempt the NYMHC i played every chapter again (after completing NYM) 

The first chapters i replayed on NYM and the last ones on history mode normal,i played everything until i was completely "safe" wich means i didn't even get close to die,and i replayed the insta death sections several times so it will never happen,and on this process i triggered a glich that you and your enemies are totally invincible to explosions 

I recorded it a bit as my wife was sleeping i recorded with only one hand that's why the video is short and i played so bad 

I sort of saw the glich when i triggered it but i though it was only on that chapter....turns out after u trigger it will work on all modes and only get disabled restarting the game....

And the problem with this glich is that he affects the enemies too,so u can't get any explosion kills , and i only discovered this on chapter 4 in NYHMC when i exploded the car and NO ONE died....and on the roofs of chapter 4 part 2 i made another explosion and no one died so I decided to end the run cuz i thought "only imagine getting on the ballistic car on chapter 13 and he don't explode " and not getting explosion kills makes NYMHC way harder,i Don't see this as a failure run cuz the glich was triggered outside NYMHC 

So to the run 

ON CHAPTER 5

i decided to take a break on the start of it,i was hungry and i didn't wanted to keep going too...i was tired and thanks to my insomnia i wanted to sleep so bady and i literally don't wanted to keep playing simply wasn't liking,i was just "lets play until i die i know i will screw this shit Sooner or later by some bullshit rng lucky event" so...what happened next was pretty funny when u enter a room with a glass on the right and 2 guys on the right i went out of the cover so could start shooting,i have no idea why but max wasn't shooting and was only recieving damage,some Glich prevent him for shooting,so the hole section was a mess as i didn't kill them( 2 guys on the right) i couldn't get my bullet time,and when i finished this section i was with only 1 painkillers....i started with 3 ,so when i opened the garage "door" i shooted the 3 guys and received a minimum damage....a micro damage for them....then the genius here tried to change weapons for dual guns ....and isnted i precesed D pad up .... making him uses the last painkiller and,i only thought...."i just killed my fucking run" 

This was a pretty bad lucky event,turns out i passed the further sections until the next painkiller without getting basically any damage and then i could get some painkillers and finish the level

Chapter 8 

The section when u need to kill the guy that is going to kill passos i was already bad cuz i only have 2 painkillers,i went left to kill the foes and got a last stand cuz one enemie behind the bushes shooted me,after this i went further and one guy that was hidden made me go to last stand again ( this guy never appeared on that spot ever) he got me on my back with a shotgun,i went to the sniper part with low healthy and after i killed him i was 1 bullet to the end of the run(any hit will kill me) i manage to kill all 3-4 enemies without getting hit,on the next part after this i killed the guys normally but i got shoot to many times and was again with only 1 bullet left to die (red mark on my body was on the head)i manage to get the painkiller in that area before dying (i was terrified to get shoot ?) after getting the painkiller i finished the chapter properly

Chapter 11 

I got another close call on the last part of yacht before going to passos when u need to go to the "central" of the yacht a shotgunner got me behind the glass went last stand and was out of pills and needed to kill one more shotgunner, didn't screw anything after this and ended the level normally with caution

Chapter 14 

A got a extremely close call thanks to a glich and did a pretty skilled (or maybe lucky)move to get out of it

On that "metal bridge" on the beginning of the chapter i was on the second floor already with 2 guys left the one far way on the other side in cover and one was crossing the bridge....so i shooted him(the one crossing)and he falls but gliched his body on the bridge his body was like drake's hand on this video ???

https://youtu.be/WKal55pcosQ

So i thought i had killed him cuz he disappeared....well i go out of the cover to kill the far away guy and turns out....the gliched guy teleport to above the little room that we took the stairs,i killed him used a painkiller and was on cover....and that's the FUCKED part i only have 2 pistol bullets 1 painkiller and 1 enemy left ....i was in the fucking final part of the game....and i got super " i m FUCKED"

The guy started running in my direction if i shooted and didn't kill him and went last stand is GAME OVER if he last stand me i would be left of painkiller.....

So when he got pretty close after i though all this in the same time i entered bullet time ( i was on cover) and i give one shoot to the head....it didn't hit him,only the helmet,with the helmet off i give my last shoot direct to the head and killed him.... that wad fucking nuts ???

The rest of the level was pretty good until the next part with backer another fucking Glich fucked me and this one happens all the time 

Max started running to the right without me actually making him go....and he didn't stop until i get a last stand....i was with only a fell enemies left and i honestly thought "is fucking over now" with the last standing time almost ending i got revived on last stand and started blasting i was with 3 painkillers....and guess what?

The fucking Backer shooted the grenade launcher when i wasn't looking and hit me....

The end of my run....and i was so damm close....BUT FOR THE FIRST FUCKING time i got lucky and the damage wasn't enough to kill my life was LITERALLY red on 95% of my head it was a miracle i killed more 2-3 guys and then Backer the rest is on the video 

Sums up 

I know that no one will read this i only wrote this so i can remember how it was as i can't Record,i started the final chapter with 20 min to spare and weent pretty slow and safe to finish the game,as i have write i had a lot of close calls and good and bad lucky events post and share yours,and keep trying until u get man ??

• Like 2