Is this game hard?

2 hours ago, tommyrotts said:

I just bought it and am only a few minutes in, but the gameplay isn't hard.  Some of the trophies look really specific, though.  I will update you later when I am farther in.

Thanks alot man. Im interesting in getting this and that game PUSS! But it seems that game has glitched trophies so im going to pass on that one. I seen one person finished this one and just wanted to make sure it was doable.

2 hours ago, CB7Tuner91 said:

Thanks alot man. Im interesting in getting this and that game PUSS! But it seems that game has glitched trophies so im going to pass on that one. I seen one person finished this one and just wanted to make sure it was doable.

So I played it for a while, and I think it is going to be pretty hard.  You die constantly, and there is a perma death run and a speed run.  I think is saves when you rest, but sometimes it doesn't?  I don't know what the third run is yet, but it may be worse than the perma death, since you unlock it after finishing it (I think).  There is also a 100% run, but there is a video doing it in an hour.  The speedrun says end the game with 300.00 moments, which I  believe is 30 minutes.  Steam has an option to show a timer, but I cannot find a way to do it on controller.  Also 1987 seems tough without a timer, but at least it is short.

All in all, 90% of it is likely very easy, just the perma death and speedruns seem really hard.

• Like 2