Need that light trophy question.

JewishPanCaKe

4 hours ago, JewishPanCaKe said:

1. Does it count for YOUR trophy progress if others in your game collect the light cache.

And 2. Do they count as collected if you die and not finish the lightbringer? Or must you finish the lughtbringer for them to count towards the trophy? 1f914.png

Have the same question. I ran multiple lightbringers today and people opened it instead of me and hope it still counts since things like enemy XP and stuff does. 

1. I cannot comment on if others opening light chests goes towards your count since i played solo.

2. You can abandon the mission as soon as you collect the last three chests on your last trip back to the amplifier. I abandoned mission each time after I opened the last three chests until I got the 200.

7 hours ago, Gonzo7166 said:

1. I cannot comment on if others opening light chests goes towards your count since i played solo.

2. You can abandon the mission as soon as you collect the last three chests on your last trip back to the amplifier. I abandoned mission each time after I opened the last three chests until I got the 200.

You can abandon at any point. I opened only 1 chest each run.

• 2 months later...

This trophy is bugged. Kept a tally for each chest and im up to 210 and still no trophy. I’ve been doing 1 chest then abandon run. If anyone has any more update on this, would be appreciated. 
Update: got it after 217 shrugs* 

Maybe you cant abandon too quick? 

Edited by Ferbaus