MasterofNone, Changeofheart

FMilly

Hello. Can u plz explain me these trophies? I got 4 lvls of Master pair blades (Katana) and 4lvls Heavy Metal (Axe). No trophy popped. What I need to be done to get it?

Change of heart I also dont understand what to do-Finished cycle with Hadern and no trophy. Thx.

• Like 1

I don't exactly know what the requirements are for Master of None. I just got it naturally as I went through a cycle with the Axatana. For the Change of Heart you first need to unlock the Hadern shell in the Virtuous Cycle DLC. Do this by playing a cycle with all four base game shells (Harros, Solomon, Tiel, and Eredrim). You don't need to complete these runs but you at least need to collect one instinct pillar with each shell. Doing this will unlock the Hadern shell in the DLC. In the Fallgrim Tower hub of the DLC, Hadern's shell should now be found downstairs with the other shells. Now you do need to complete a run. Completing a run will give you a seed to give to the Twin Sister back the the Fallgrim Tower hub. Before you give it to her, go downstairs and inhabit Hadern's shell. Then give the seed to the sister as Hadern and the trophy should unlock.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Vextens said:

I don't exactly know what the requirements are for Master of None. I just got it naturally as I went through a cycle with the Axatana. For the Change of Heart you first need to unlock the Hadern shell in the Virtuous Cycle DLC. Do this by playing a cycle with all four base game shells (Harros, Solomon, Tiel, and Eredrim). You don't need to complete these runs but you at least need to collect one instinct pillar with each shell. Doing this will unlock the Hadern shell in the DLC. In the Fallgrim Tower hub of the DLC, Hadern's shell should now be found downstairs with the other shells. Now you do need to complete a run. Completing a run will give you a seed to give to the Twin Sister back the the Fallgrim Tower hub. Before you give it to her, go downstairs and inhabit Hadern's shell. Then give the seed to the sister as Hadern and the trophy should unlock.

Thx 4 the answer. So I need to complete a run with Solomon 4 example than after taking seed I need to inhabit Hadern?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FMilly said:

Thx 4 the answer. So I need to complete a run with Solomon 4 example than after taking seed I need to inhabit Hadern?

Correct. You can complete the cycle with any shell and you'll get the seed. Just so long as you inhabit Hadern in the hub before giving the seed to the sister.

• Like 1