Trophies not popping

ArtMontef

Hey guys, I have a problem with some trophies in that game, I'm 90% sure I should have some trophies popped, but nothing happened, and I am stumped if I should keep going or erase my savefile and start over. 

I have done galaxy smoothie and bubble tea- no trophy for doing 2 drinks

I have done cinnamon buns, king cake, mirror cake, chocolate chip cookies- no trophy for 4 baked items

I have done two recipes in cookstar mode- no trophy for attempting cookstar mode

The only trophies that are popping without problem now are recipe specific (like cut soba noodles etc)

Anyone else experienced it? Should I go for it and do more recipes or just back out and start over with clean save file?

When you finish each part of the meal, if you are skipping at the end to get to the next segment quicker then the trophies for specific dishes won't pop. You have to let every single animation play at the end of every segment until you finish the meal. Luckily, it still counts meals previously done so you'll just have to do it for one more dish and not all of them again. I don't know about the Cookstar mode trophy 'cause I didn't have an issue with that but I'd assume it's the same thing.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, WLCB22 said:

When you finish each part of the meal, if you are skipping at the end to get to the next segment quicker then the trophies for specific dishes won't pop. You have to let every single animation play at the end of every segment until you finish the meal. Luckily, it still counts meals previously done so you'll just have to do it for one more dish and not all of them again. I don't know about the Cookstar mode trophy 'cause I didn't have an issue with that but I'd assume it's the same thing.

Thanks for the reply, yeah, I was sick of the rating screen and pressed circle to skip those, redoing few recipes without skipping helped and trophies popped