Getting Head-to-Head solo with one controller

Datboy1991

I'm not sure how well known this is, but here is a trick for getting the head-to-head trophy with no second player, no second controller. You will need two PSN accounts and both will need to have EA accounts tied to them. I'm not sure about plus, but when I tested it, my main account had plus and my alt did not. 

Step 1: on main account, go into franchise, create new league, cloud, use active roster 

Step 2: choose your team-any team will do, but if you want the Super Bowl trophy too, use a modded 99 overall team

Step 3: league settings-1 min quarters

Step 4: once in the league, go to options->user management->user teams. Hit triangle and invite your second account

Step 5: Change users to your second account. Go into Madden, accept the invite. When asked to choose a team, select the week 1 opponent of your main account's team

Step 6: Go into user teams (as in Step 4), highlight your second account's team, press X, select "Toggle auto pilot". You can select how many weeks you want the auto-pilot to last. Select "Unlimited". (As long as the H2H game is in the range, it doesn't matter) This allows the second profile to have the CPU play their games.

Step 7: switch back to your main account. If you did the above correctly, it should allow you to play the H2H with your second account being CPU controlled. Win the game to pop the trophy

• Like 3