No Pressure Trophy

xBloodxRampag3x

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

The guide does a poor job on the only trophy that is really problematic (so i would really not recommend following it for the no pressure trophy). 

I did the first 3 following a videoguide and it worked fine. I made the mistake of looking at the psnp guide and i failed on the heart delivery. The time is not lenient as the guide make it looks. I saw on the videoguide, it's recommended to buy stimulants to run faster before you take the heart and you have to know where to park because the waypoint is far from the parking spot. I missed the park spot and i forgot that the game saves when you get out of the car. So i'm stuck with 20 sec and I just can't rush to the waypoint fast enough - it would be necessary 25 seconds, i think. 

Luckly I have a backup save 1.5 hours early (i think 30 minutes of rushing can get me the last 2 timed deliveries) to go when i finish the remaining trophies. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/31/2023 at 4:44 PM, Pen_Dragon_138 said:

The guide does a poor job on the only trophy that is really problematic (so i would really not recommend following it for the no pressure trophy). 

I did the first 3 following a videoguide and it worked fine. I made the mistake of looking at the psnp guide and i failed on the heart delivery. The time is not lenient as the guide make it looks. I saw on the videoguide, it's recommended to buy stimulants to run faster before you take the heart and you have to know where to park because the waypoint is far from the parking spot. I missed the park spot and i forgot that the game saves when you get out of the car. So i'm stuck with 20 sec and I just can't rush to the waypoint fast enough - it would be necessary 25 seconds, i think. 

Luckly I have a backup save 1.5 hours early (i think 30 minutes of rushing can get me the last 2 timed deliveries) to go when i finish the remaining trophies. 

I just did this same thing . couldn't find parking lot in time and missed delivery .  The guide is okay but if you don't know the map super well you don't have time to really look around .It is really unfortunate that they don't let you replay the timed deliveries if you fail them . I did not have a backup save so need to replay the game. Story was fun enough to replay it but it sucks to spend  all the time  to do this .

Cleaning up trophy list is fun….. 😛