Resident Evil.Net Items

Aznjesus990

Without knowing what difficulty you are on (I'm assuming you are just starting out) and which weapons you prefer to use it's a bit difficult to recommend which items to purchase.  

I really wouldn't recommend purchasing weapons from the web store because you could find something much better just playing the game.  But if you would like to purchase weapons the two that jump out to me are:

Python Level 5, Slot 3

MP5 Level 5, Slot 4

For Parts:
Damage 3
Long Magazine 3

Critical 3

Ammo Magnet 1

You could also use Fangs 1 or Giant Rabbit's Foot 1. 

Alternatively, you could always save up and purchase an Ultra-Rare Weapons Case and/or Parts Case.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Aznjesus990 said:

Awesome thanks!

Yeah I plan on platinuming this game after I finish RE7. I figured I would use the RE7 RE.Net points for this game. I assume the Ultra-Rare cases have the potential to spit out rewards better than the RE.net shop?

Yes they do.

I've seen mixed emotions about the Ultra-Rare cases, but I personally found them useful.  You can get some decent weapons from the Ultra-Rare Weapons Cases, but most of the parts can be obtained easily from just playing the game.  It's a gamble what you will actually get from these cases, but I suppose if you are just starting out and you wanted to purchase a case it couldn't hurt.  I just don't want you to waste your points (for some reason when RE.net merged with the Portal site they took away the Login bonus).

Keep in mind that the Ultra-Rare weapon cases offer high level weapons and if you are a low level the potential of the weapons may be wasted until you level up your character.

• Like 1