This is Sparta! Boost Method (Tested for PS4)

Andrea9281

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, wassup-Pao said:

This is a great strategy.

I think the key is doing this in the early hours of the day when not many are on.

I'm from Australia so not sure what the timing is for me, (i.e. is matchmaking region-based?)

This wont work now or at least it will take some time.

2K added a rule in which if u quit too many online games they will suspend you from online play.

On 26/09/2021 at 5:58 AM, SegIsHollywood said:

2K added a rule in which if u quit too many online games they will suspend you from online play.

i think i saw one mikes twitter that theyve temperarily suspended this because of false bans, also aslong as you close your app you should be fine

On 9/25/2021 at 3:58 PM, SegIsHollywood said:

My guide already works around this; I suggest playing out the games and just scoring 21 points while letting your alt score 0. However, an alternative, and preferred strategy for boosting the Play Now Online and Draft trophies, is to just have the alt use all of their pauses once the game starts. When they use all their pauses, the main should take the option to end the game and take the free win. This is much faster than playing out the 25-30 minutes required for these 5 v 5 games, and does not seem to lead to a ban. I tested it this weekend with triple threat online, limited, and draft game modes and my alt did not experience any temporary suspensions as a result.

On 9/25/2021 at 6:10 AM, wassup-Pao said:

This is a great strategy.

I think the key is doing this in the early hours of the day when not many are on.

I'm from Australia so not sure what the timing is for me, (i.e. is matchmaking region-based?)

Matchmaking is region-based, and additionally seems to favour proximity within a region (meaning alts tend to be very successful at matching with mains connecting from the same location). You can safely plan your ideal boosting time around your local time-zones, without needing to convert to US or EU timezones.

Edited by Andrea9281
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...