Custom Jobs For Afk RP and Decorated

Eventfuljet

A fair warning about the fully AFK method in the first post:

If something goes wrong while AFK, it is possible that you get booted to a public lobby and trophies/RP/bounty are added through a hacker!

I'm helping out a buddy with some trophies and overnight the AFK method was on, I was lucky to already have all trophies.

We had some disconnects on earlier sessions that would give a black screen with 'continue' on and after you press continue it would go to a public lobby. In that case it's perfectly avoidable to get in a public lobby by just closing the game instead of pressing continue.

We also had one issue of a PS3 freezing and both seemingly stuck in the clouds. As soon as the frozen PS3 is turned off, the other player will be booted to a public session!

Solved by communicating and turning PS3 off at same time or starting with turning off the one that is not frozen.

However: One night my buddy had a black screen with 'continue' because I disconnected according to the message. So he could just close the game but I was booted to a public session instead of having a black screen.

When I woke up in the morning I went from level 110ish to level 200 because a hacker dropped RP in the public session I was in.

We were lucky it was me and not my buddy...

---

But we also figured out that the method of @D-E-U-S-X can be AFK for 1 person which is still useful in our case since I don't need RP.

The player that needs the RP needs to start an invite only lobby and then invite the 2nd player.

Once the 2nd player is in the invite only lobby, the player that needs RP starts the job of D-E-U-S-X and invites the 2nd player.

The player that needs RP is the host of the job and can start the job as soon as the 2nd player joins.
At the end of the game, the host has to press 'replay' to start the same job again and the 2nd player will automatically follow the host if he doesn't pick anything.

This means that as soon as the 2nd player is in the lobby for the job, they no longer need to do anything. Every menu that follows has a timer before it automatically continues or they'll automatically follow the host on the screen for choosing the next job. The rounds of the game are 20-30 seconds so they won't idle out because the idle timer is 2min30 and you can still put a rubberband around L3 if you want to be sure of not idling out.

Of course if the 2nd player can still press 'continue' at all the menu's that have a timer, it's a bit quicker. However it's not necessary for the host to be able to play the job over and over.
Betting is also not possible in this case.

The reason for both being in the invite only lobby before joining the job: If at the 'next job' screen, the host picks 'freemode' you'll both be put back in an invite only lobby and not a public lobby.

Edited by Kolm