Batmobile skins question

Kaijumara

So there are a lot of DLC trophies that require you to earn stars with certain batmobile skins equipped. Does this mean I can't have earned the stars beforehand? What I mean is if I finished a challange with one skin and get 3 stars then get 3 stars again on the same challange but with a diffiret skin does this count as both the skins getting 3 stars or not?
With most of the skins you have to earn 33 stars and it seems ike a lot if you ahve to do diffirent challanges with each one.

Also can I repeat the same cahllange over and over, say get three stars on an easier challange several times or not? Probably not but figured I would ask.

Yeah, you can three-star a challenge with one Batmobile skin, and do the same challenge again with other skins. You can repeat all AR challenges as many times as you wish. Further, this also applies to the combat challenges when using specific characters.

If you own the season pass, there will be more AR challenges in game, so that getting stars will be easier.

@Kaijumara

• Like 1