The Hero We Deserve Issues

I have been hovering around 80 using the method in the guide, however when I end the game to back in the main menu, the game usually crashes, I tried to go into Archives, start SP, Start MP or just change options and it crashes everytime after the XP session and so I'm here to find a reliable way to get this afk farm going and be able to sync my XP without crashes,

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, ClearVHS said:

Every 20 minutes i would end match then do it again, just make sure to not back into the menu or you will lose the multiplier.

So every 20 minutes you finish the match and restart over and over without going back into the menu right? What happen if i do a single match for 8 hours and then finish?

Just now, TF141_Pegasus said:

So every 20 minutes you finish the match and restart over and over without going back into the menu right? What happen if i do a single match for 8 hours and then finish?

Correct, if you do it for longer than 20 minutes for me it would crash the game and not save any problem and so 8 hour loss so i decided to do every 20 minutes as after some trial and error i narrowed down that this is when the game had problem saving.

If you do 20 minut sessions then it will be fine.

8 minutes ago, TF141_Pegasus said:

Correct, no crashes when intervals every 20 minutes but i do not remember how many token i had to use, i always used 5x but all of the previous crashes i cannot say how many i used, i got to level 100 about 10 times before figuring out to take 20 minute breaks.

Hope it helps and happy grinding.

1 minute ago, ClearVHS said:

Correct, no crashes when intervals every 20 minutes but i do not remember how many token i had to use, i always used 5x but all of the previous crashes i cannot say how many i used, i got to level 100 about 10 times before figuring out to take 20 minute breaks.

Hope it helps and happy grinding.

It will help me for sure, i've just lost 8 millions from yesterday for a crash and it is very frustrating, i've completed all the big stuff on this game and i don't want to give up right now for a grind.. thanks for the info bud ?

2 hours ago, fresh55878 said:

Help i finished  i got to level 100 but is not saving i turn off the second controler and now a loading simbol appears  on my screen how do i fixed?

You shouldn't have done longer sessions than 20 minutes, otherwise this happends, you will have to turn the game off and start again but the progress will the retracted and so start again but make sure you end match every 20 minutes.