Possible glitch/bug

BUdawg69

I doubt this is intended for the game, but while playing Act 5 I encountered a glitch in the level selection that allowed me to play the levels out of order.

I'm not sure exactly how this occurred but I was playing 5.3 and after a frustrating failure decided to choose the "Character" option on the lose menu (you can choose from Retry, Character, and Menu).  This kicked me back out to the level selection menu with the ability to select stage tiles that were not unlocked yet.  (see screenshot).  This let me skip several stages so I just had to do the stage to unlock Death and then the final cutscene stage.  Like I said, I don't know if selecting the "Character" option was what caused the glitch, but it is all I can think of.

I don't know if this is specific to the Vita port but I hope it helps someone.  You can see in the screenshot that stages are unlocked and available without completion of previous stages.

indigo.jpg

Edited by BUdawg69
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

Yeah you weren't supposed to do this

On my case i could choose any locked level on the act,if i played the last level of the act i unlocked the next act

Is not so useful as you gonna need to play almost all levels for the stars trophies

And i did the final level of act 3 using this and i didn't receive my stars.....

Game is bugged as hell too

Need to close 2 times already by it not responding any input

Well even after closing the game i can still select locked levels......

Game is a mess

And gameplay is trash as you totally depend on RNG all the time 

Edit: actually,you don't "lose" the stars,you Just can't see them or the level,until you beat the previous level

Edited by AmazingNoeder