Best method to get the 1,000 stuns, doing it on the same enemies DOES count.

Best method to get 1,000 stuns: You can stun the same enemy (boss, general, captain, comander... doesn't work on regular ones, you need to see a circling star animation on their heads) over and over and it will count, so just go to any stage you know there's many of these (I used Crew Episode "Zoro's Log - 2 Years Ago") there you can do it on Sanji and a big enemy in the same area as him, or even better, go to the top center one and there will be 4 big enemies, so you'll get x4 the number of stuns, This might be troublesome if you need more than me as Magellan will defeat them eventually, but still you can get more than 100 or 200 before that happens pretty quick. If you remember any stage with a higher number of big enemies together just do that one. Also I set the difficulty high so they don't die too quick but be careful in that case with your own life if the grinding goes for too long.

Original post: I thought the longest step would be to complete all 78 episodes with S rank and on Super Hard, and then I have only one achievement left, one I thought it was inoffensive and one of the quickest ones, as the guide mentiones 'Ice Age' works for this, making you assume you can do it on lesser enemies, but no, you can't, it only works on bosses, generals, etc. Also the number doesn't help, with  a number as high as 1,000 you wouldn't think only bosses count for this, it's pretty ridiculous.

I just wanted to know if at least doing it on the same enemy over and over counts, otherwise I wouldn't go for the platinum, because already have 100h on it, and doing this could take another 100 if I can only get 2-3 per stage, it's pretty ridiculous. I have been playing normally and got bosses stunned while hitting them in style mode, but didn't care too much about it, I don't like seeing the trophies before I have finished all content, but didn't expect this one which has a 30% would be this crazy.

Edit: Well that was relieving, it just took like 5 minutes so I didn't need many, and on top of it I can give confirmation that doing it on the same enemy over and over works, I just spammed Kizaru R2 near 4 big enemies over and over. Well I say I didn't have many left but as they all counted I easily did 80 or 100 in 5 minutes.

Edited by YonahFuriae
  • Like 4