Help with 'No Escape' trophy!

Nooby_Cake

This took me a couple of tries.

You need to trigger your character's Break Blow move, then press and hold :square: after the first hit connects.  This will briefly stun the opponent, so you need to IMMEDIATELY follow up with a chain combo of at least 3 hits (generally, hitting :triangle: or :circle: three or more times will suffice).

You also need to win the match after performing the combo, as the trophy does not unlock until the round ends.

It will not work if you attempt this against an idle opponent in an offline 2-player match - you need to do it against an online opponent or in Story/Arcade/Survival/Time Attack mode, etc.

15 hours ago, StewartBros said:

This took me a couple of tries.

You need to trigger your character's Break Blow move, then press and hold :square: after the first hit connects.  This will briefly stun the opponent, so you need to IMMEDIATELY follow up with a chain combo of at least 3 hits (generally, hitting :triangle: or :circle: three or more times will suffice).

You also need to win the match after performing the combo, as the trophy does not unlock until the round ends.

It will not work if you attempt this against an idle opponent in an offline 2-player match - you need to do it against an online opponent or in Story/Arcade/Survival/Time Attack mode, etc.

Thank you so much! I'll have to try this out when I'm back at home (currently at work). ?