Helpful information for "Won all" races trophies

WimpyBadger

Hi all,

I've seen allot of mixed information on the "Won all" races trophies.  I found them to all unlock pretty easily, so thought I'd share what worked for me.  I seen allot of information suggesting you basically had to re-race all the races or at least allot more that you should need.  I believe you really only are missing 2 rally races once you complete everything as I'll detail below.

This is just a theory, but I believe it might be better to actually race the Baja 250/500/1000, Cabo San Lucas La Paloma Rally and Mogollon Rim Salted Pretzel Rally races before starting career (And possibly the Mogollon Falls Challenge).  This way as soon as you meet the requirements for the trophies they will pop right away.

I'm playing on the unpatched disc version.  It seems the patch will delay when the trophies pop.  As well as make the game crash if you play much more than an hour at a time.  Another user here in the "Road to Platinum" thread suggested this happens once you reach 1000 miles with the patch installed, then the trophies stop popping when they should.  From my experience with the patch I believe his findings are true.

Order I completed the game:

• Completed career to 100% winning all races and all stages in the rally races.
  • Completed most invitationals, making sure to complete all rally events.  (I think all invitational rally races are also in the career, so you should be safe skipping them)
  • Completed the "Mogollon Falls Challenge" Open Class race on Mogollon Rim to get the "Won all Open Class races" Trophy.  This is the only open class race not in the career.
  • Completed the Baja 250, 500 and 1000.

If you completed everything in the same order that I did then there is only a couple races you need to do.  Several "Won all races" trophies should have popped during the Baja 250/500/1000 runs.  But for some reason if the last race you need is part of Baja 250/500/1000 it will not pop the trophy.  I found you simply need to re-race any other race in that region.  With that said, there are a few extra races needed which I'll note below.

I can also confirm you do not need to race 5 lap races as some people suggest.  Only 2 laps are needed.  This was only on the original xbox 360 version.  Which means playing the PS4 version any race you completed and won in career or invitationals will count.  You can also set the AI to 2 opponents.

Here is the races I completed after I did all the steps above.  The trophies popped after I won these races.  This first 2 races are the only races you didn't race.

Cabo San Lucas

• La Paloma Rally (Not completed in career or invitationals)

Mogollon Rim

• Salted Pretzel Rally (Not completed in career or invitationals)

I believe the following areas you just have to re-race any race.  As you completed them all at least once in career.  I'll note the race I did incase it matters.

Painted Desert

• Big Bug Mesa

Nevada

• Cliffside Trail

Lake Powell

• Broken Arrow

Canyon lake

• Black Canyon Rally

Uyuni Salt Flats

• Iron king Trail

Cocono Island

• Cocono Vista

Canyon De Chelly

• Sweeping Hills

I attempted to test my theory of the trophies not popping if the last race you need was in the Baja 250/500/1000.  Of course I had limited attempts as once the trophy popped I couldn't try anything else.

On Canyon Lake I picked the "Black Canyon Rally" which I raced many times doing the 2000 miles trophy.  And the "Won all Canyon Lake races" trophy popped.

I then Re-Raced the Sky Ranch Baja 250, which includes "Cocono Island Rally".  You should have already completed this rally 2-3 times doing the Baja 250/500/1000.  I did not get the "Won all Cocono Island races" trophy.  I then completed the Cocono Vista race, which you race a few times in career.  The trophy popped immediately after.

For Painted Desert I re-raced Big Bug Mesa, which I knew I raced several times in career and the "Won all Painted Desert races" trophy.

In conclusion my test results and and experience with the game does seem to suggest what I stated earlier, it might be better to actually race the Baja 250/500/1000, Cabo San Lucas La Paloma Rally and Mogollon Rim Salted Pretzel Rally races before starting career.

I think this will also help those with the patched version know if they have completed all the races.  If you done everything as I have detailed, then you know for sure you actually fulfilled the requirements.  So sadly I believe you will just have to wait for the trophy to decide to pop.  As a test I did the Own 25 Vehicles trophy with the patch after 1000 miles.  The trophy was delayed.  What I did was start a race, quit, then back all the way out to the main menu.  Then back into career and start another race, then quit.  After 2-3 times it popped.  This is all just a guess, but I think simply starting and ending the races is enough to get the game to check for the trophy.  So if your playing on the patched version it might be worth try this for 10-20 times and seeing what happens.  It would be much faster than just racing over and over waiting for them.

Hope this helps

• Like 4

• 8 months later...
On 7/10/2022 at 4:48 PM, GH200190 said:

This looks so interesting, ordered my copy this week. I try to get the plat after some years so what you are saying with the disc you are safe ??

Sorry, its been a long time since I played this.  But I'll try and answer. 

Its yes and no.  The games is really buggy and the unpatched disc version has bugged trophies that you can't get without the patch.  And with the patch it makes the game unstable and crash allot with trophies taking an extremely long time to pop, it could be days later at some random time.  It seems like once you pass 1000 miles in career with the patch installed the trophies wont pop on time and the game will crash every hour or so. 

And then there is the problem with trophies not popping when you meet the requirements.  This is an issue on both patched and unpatched version.  This thread was to help people get the "won all races" trophy easily.  If you follow the exact steps I highlighted then you will get them all easily.  Basically if the last race you are missing is part of a Baja 250/500/1000 the won all races for that region wont pop.  It does register you won, but you simply need to re-race any race from that region and win.

Edited by WimpyBadger
  • Like 1

On 7/10/2022 at 5:06 PM, lucky0ne16 said:

what you think the hardness of the game is  for plat, i think xbox has it rated as a 8/10 on hardness, is there online trophyies

I'm probably not the best person to ask since I really liked this game and played it allot on xbox.  I will say the xbox version was an 8/10 until you knew a trick.  You had to race the trophy trucks with a bone stock truck and you could easily will the races.  If you upgraded your truck then the competition upgraded their trucks so much you could never win.  The hardest race was the open class race where you have 2 laps to come from last to first with the trophy truck.  But you should have so much experience with the game by the time this unlocks it should be easy.  I'm not sure if the same trick works on PS4, but just to be safe I never upgraded my truck.  There was like 1 or 2 upgrades you could do and be safe, but I forget which.  Maybe the suspension and tires.  With the truck not upgraded you will need to pit like ever 1 or 2 laps, but so will the competition.  And often times they will pit at the wrong time and have to limp around the track.  I felt the PS4 version was much easier, but I didnt upgrade the trophy truck and I had allot of experience with the game.

There is no online trophies, however you will need to patch the game for the plat as the miles trophies (at least the last one) isn't possible without the patch.  But be careful when you patch the game.  You will need a second controller for 1 or 2 trophies that take just a couple minutes.

My recommendation is to play unpatched and make sure you have a way to back up your saves just incase the patch installs.  What I would do is make a backup of your save right before you get 1000 miles, so like 990.  then patch the game and get the 100 mile trophy.  Then uninstall the game and restore your save file.  Then play unpatched again until you get close to 2000 miles.  Then make a backup and do the same.  Just be really careful with the backup process to avoid losing your current saves.  If you use your save file on the patch you can't play unpatched on that save file, it is locked to the patch.  I made another thread on here how to cheese the miles without actually racing.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Platted this game a while ago now what you do is order the disc only miles trophies are glitched .

Upload to the cloud install patch at 1000 pop the trophy delete game and play unpatched again and so one.

Game is a 2/10 unpatched at least did not come across any obstacles and dont upgrade cars 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

After did San Felipe Baja 250

Score Baja 500 for me pop:

•Nevada: DUST BOWL RALLY

•Mogollon Rim: Salted Pretzel Rally

•Canyon de Chelly:Blackhawk Rally

•Cabo San Lucas: La Paloma

•Cocono Island: Sky Ranch + repeat races Tampico Beach or Cocono Vista

Edited by zracingz