For Mastemind trophy

Thib37720

Hi guys I have a question for the mastermind trophy but someone told me that we absolutely had to do it with 2 players then with 3 players and end with the 4 players so it's true or we can do it 4 then 2 and 3 players at the end ?

Thanks for your answers.

4 minutes ago, Thib37720 said:

Hi guys I have a question for the mastermind trophy but someone told me that we absolutely had to do it with 2 players then with 3 players and end with the 4 players so it's true or we can do it 4 then 2 and 3 players at the end ?

Thanks for your answers.

The doomsday heists have to be done start from finish in 2 player mode, 3 player mode, and 4 player mode. You can do 4 player, then 2, or 3, doesn't matter. However you can't mix and match, you can't just go to the final heist and go from 4 to 2 players, it will reset your criminal mastermind progress, as the trophy is tied to the in-game awards

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Les casses apocalyptiques doivent être effectués du début à la fin en mode 2 joueurs, en mode 3 joueurs et en mode 4 joueurs. Vous pouvez faire 4 joueurs, puis 2 ou 3, peu importe. Cependant, vous ne pouvez pas mélanger et assortir, vous ne pouvez pas simplement aller au casse final et passer de 4 à 2 joueurs, cela réinitialisera la progression de votre cerveau criminel, car le trophée est lié aux récompenses en jeu.

Ok thank you I knew that we could not start at 2 and then end at 4 for example but I did not know if when we had finished at 2 we had to do it at 3.