Online Greyed Out?

Decided to try the self-boosting method. For some reason, I can play online just fine on PS5, but on PS4, it's greyed out, even when using the same account. Anyone know why this is/how to fix it? See the screenshot below. I'll try to delete and reinstall the game, hopefully that works.

Edit: nope, deleting and reinstalling still has the same problem.

Edit 2: never mind, I'm just dumb lmao. Apparently the game hadn't finished fully downloading yet (Data to Start Application was done, but All Data was still downloading)

FCL5dDRUcBE3Awh?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Edited by MDSP777

• 1 month later...

Hello there,

I assume you logged in to a 2nd account on your ps4 while doing this? Would love to get this platinum aswell but haven't found any partners to boost it with.

I have a 2nd account aswell but it did not have ps plus when this game came out so I only have the game on 1 account. Will I still be able to do it then?

41 minutes ago, JimIsTheName said:

Hello there,

I assume you logged in to a 2nd account on your ps4 while doing this? Would love to get this platinum aswell but haven't found any partners to boost it with.

I have a 2nd account aswell but it did not have ps plus when this game came out so I only have the game on 1 account. Will I still be able to do it then?

If you are going to self boost this you need a second console. Set one console as your primary so anyone can play your games and use your plus (so they can play online) and then use your main account on the second console.

• Like 1