Somewhere over the...

GhostFace-Hitta

This is related to unlocking the Unicorn Ball in MyTeam. It's not glitched, just not available yet (similar to gemologist). You can, however, take steps toward earning it now:

1.) Collect 750 unique cards for special agenda basketballs. This will probably come naturally by the time you do the rest of the steps, but if not buy cheap franchise items such as coaches, arenas, logos, and playbooks.

2.) Unlock each of the token market reward balls. To do this, you must redeem 10 emerald players (30 tokens) 10 sapphire (60) 10 ruby (150) 5 amythest (150) 5 diamond (300) and 5 pink diamond (750) for a total of 1440 required tokens. Be sure not to collect more than you need at each tier! There are exactly enough at the emerald and sapphire tiers, but there are more than the required amount at each of the other tiers. Also, don't spend tokens on other things such as badge or player packs.

3.) Buy all the auctionable basketballs. There are bronze, silver, and gold-tier ones. This step can be fully achieved with around 10k MT, maybe closer to 7.5k if you are patient. You will also naturally accumulate these from various premium packs throughout the year.

4.) ??? The above 3 steps can all be completed now, but we simply have no idea yet what the rest of the requirements are. Last year some balls were tied to spotlight challenges, so we could see that when 2k releases more of those. It could also be tied to "ornament" balls released during the Holiday season, sometime in November or December. My advice would be to make sure you have plenty of MT on hand just in case this step is expensive, though if it is like previous years it likely will not be.

• Like 3

On 24-10-2021 at 8:51 PM, Andrea9281 said:

This is related to unlocking the Unicorn Ball in MyTeam. It's not glitched, just not available yet (similar to gemologist). You can, however, take steps toward earning it now:

1.) Collect 750 unique cards for special agenda basketballs. This will probably come naturally by the time you do the rest of the steps, but if not buy cheap franchise items such as coaches, arenas, logos, and playbooks.

2.) Unlock each of the token market reward balls. To do this, you must redeem 10 emerald players (30 tokens) 10 sapphire (60) 10 ruby (150) 5 amythest (150) 5 diamond (300) and 5 pink diamond (750) for a total of 1440 required tokens. Be sure not to collect more than you need at each tier! There are exactly enough at the emerald and sapphire tiers, but there are more than the required amount at each of the other tiers. Also, don't spend tokens on other things such as badge or player packs.

3.) Buy all the auctionable basketballs. There are bronze, silver, and gold-tier ones. This step can be fully achieved with around 10k MT, maybe closer to 7.5k if you are patient. You will also naturally accumulate these from various premium packs throughout the year.

4.) ??? The above 3 steps can all be completed now, but we simply have no idea yet what the rest of the requirements are. Last year some balls were tied to spotlight challenges, so we could see that when 2k releases more of those. It could also be tied to "ornament" balls released during the Holiday season, sometime in November or December. My advice would be to make sure you have plenty of MT on hand just in case this step is expensive, though if it is like previous years it likely will not be.

I think i quick sold some of those balls to get mt for packs ?. Is that a problem? Or can i earn them again?

4 hours ago, OssieFR said:

I think i quick sold some of those balls to get mt for packs 1f62d.png. Is that a problem? Or can i earn them again?

If you quick sold them you can buy them back, since they all fall under step 3. The balls that are untradeable (collector level reward and token market) cannot be quick sold.

• Like 1