"That Perfect Moment" nearly impossible on PS5

SEEGAAAA

Despite having a 50+% earned rating, I was having real trouble getting this trophy to pop. I have been able to deduce that due to idiosyncracies with backwards compatibility on PS5, the boost in this game doesn't work properly. Subsequently it's close to impossible to get the Perfect Nitrous required for the Build category. Your only other option is to try and trigger the 0-100KMH Build multiplyer in your combo but that is pretty counterintuitive with the other objectives. I tried multiple times to get this to work and ultimately gave up. My solution was to pull my PS4 out of storage and hook it up just for this one trophy. I earned it immediately.

tl:dr PS5 makes this otherwise innoculus trophy close to impossible.

Edited by SEEGAAAA
  • Like 2

• 9 months later...
5 hours ago, LukeTheTyrant said:

Me, I've platinum this game on ps5.

Oh excellent. Do you remember at what point you were able to trigger it? Or did you try the areas listed in the trophy guide? No matter that I do, I cannot get Perfect Nitrous to trigger. I can get Max Speed and the starting 0-100

5 hours ago, Henshin said:

Oh excellent. Do you remember at what point you were able to trigger it? Or did you try the areas listed in the trophy guide? No matter that I do, I cannot get Perfect Nitrous to trigger. I can get Max Speed and the starting 0-100

I was playing an outlaw mission. My car was a Lamborghini Aventador fully upgraded. It was a surprise when the trophy popped up, because I wasn't trying to get that trophy.

• Like 2