Infinity Percent Trophy

Undevil96

Hi everyone!

I was wondering what are the conditions for the Dead God trophy. The Isaac guide says that Dead God is the achievement for having one savefile all completed, Repentance included. But the Infinity Percent only shows up when ALL THREE SAVEFILES has achieved Dead God. The trophy description says INF%, so i think we have to do all three savefiles at Dead God to have the 100% of the game.

What do you think?

This is not a complain. If i have to do all 3 savefiles, then i'll be happy to do them.

I'm fairly confident that it's just one save file. Every trophy thus far (except the platinum) has been tied to an in-game 'secret'. There is no in-game secret for completing 3 save files - the save file screen just changes so that the files together depict an infinity symbol. So I think it's reasonable to assume that this trophy is tied to the in-game secret of the same name (see #637 on https://bindingofisaacrebirth.fandom.com/wiki/Achievements). The image is also the same. The description did however startle me a bit when the trophies first got released. That description isn't used on the wiki so there is a chance that it refers to the infinity symbol created when you complete 3 save files. I think it is more likely though that it is a continuation of the theme of the full completion trophies. Afterbirth had 1001%, then Afterbirth+ had 1000000%. This is the last DLC (supposedly) so it makes sense for the completion of this to be associated with infinity percent. Anyway, we'll find out for sure one way or another once someone actually gets it.

• Like 1