Afterlife

ermac313114

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-12-01 at 10:33 AM, Mr-Greneda said:

It looks like not. I ask the devs by Discord but didnt get a answer

It doesn’t look like any new trophies have been added to the PlayStation version, but it looks like other platforms got new achievements. According to the wiki there is supposed to be an additional 9 achievements that comes with the Afterlife expansion:

PWTsQdK.jpg

Hopefully the developers will respond to you eventually and clear this up.

In other news, this looks like way more than a DLC. I was just reading up on it and it looks like they overhauled most of the major systems in the original version of the game (combat, movement, map etc.) so that it feels much better to play, as well as doubling the map size and adding tons of new bosses, weapons, endings, abilities and improvements to NG+. They’ve supposedly tweaked a lot of stuff to make it much more metroidvania-like in the way it progresses.

I just fired it up on my alt account and noticed they added a test-ground area when you start a new game so you can try all the different classes and get a feel for their weapons and abilities before starting a new character. As a free expansion on the main game, this pack looks beefy as hell!

• Like 2