How is this game?

pikey87

• 1 year later...

If you like the old Sokoban PC games you will like this one too. They added a couple of extra dynamics, but at the end of the day it's still the same old (and great) Sokoban--- one of the best puzzle games of all time. I haven't played it in months, but I remember that the extras are that you can backtrack your steps to return to previous moves (in case you get stuck) and sometimes you win "tickets" that can be used to help you with solving levels that you are having too much trouble solving (essentially, the tickets give you the answer). My advice is to save those tickets as much as possible and use them only for the ones that you really can't figure out no matter what. It's quite possible to beat this 100% if you do it that way. Also, don't be fooled by the game's "cute toy" looks; this is as hard as the original Sokoban. The only reason why it feels easier and it is 100% beatable (on your own, without looking up the answers) are those tickets and the backtracking feature. Also, if you like Sokoban, try to get the free download for Winsoko for PC. In my opinion, Winsoko was the best free version of Sokoban.