Online Community No Longer Available?

Forlorn_Zorn

I haven't played a cricket game since the PS2 days, but thought I'd grab this as it's currently on sale on the store. However, when I try to connect to the online aspect of the game and download community teams, it says it's not available right now. I've tried this multiple times a day for the last week. Is the online officially closed?

I already have the updated teams on my account however I tried updating the squads on my alt a few weeks ago and I couldn't update :/ The online matchmaking still works as around that time I played an online match to get a trophy for the platinum.

So yes! seems like online community is dead however platinum isn't unobtainable yet because online matchmaking still works so do that while u can :) Cricket 22 is out in 2 days so you never know when they might completely turn off the servers for cricket 19

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AsheRebel said:

I already have the updated teams on my account however I tried updating the squads on my alt a few weeks ago and I couldn't update :/ The online matchmaking still works as around that time I played an online match to get a trophy for the platinum.

So yes! seems like online community is dead however platinum isn't unobtainable yet because online matchmaking still works so do that while u can :) Cricket 22 is out in 2 days so you never know when they might completely turn off the servers for cricket 19

Are there online trophies?? I don't see any in the list... I thought it was all available offline?

51 minutes ago, Forlorn_Zorn said:

Are there online trophies?? I don't see any in the list... I thought it was all available offline?

Trophy named "Try it all!" Some people on the forum said you need to play in online mode, some said you don't. I played all other games modes first, got no trophy and then played an online match with some random in the end and finally got the trophy so from my experience you indeed need to play an online match for that trophy. No need to win the online match, just declare when you are batting & bowl the overs. Good luck for the platinum ;) I just did the dlc so have 100% now :D 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AsheRebel said:

Trophy named "Try it all!" Some people on the forum said you need to play in online mode, some said you don't. I played all other games modes first, got no trophy and then played an online match with some random in the end and finally got the trophy so from my experience you indeed need to play an online match for that trophy. No need to win the online match, just declare when you are batting & bowl the overs. Good luck for the platinum ;) I just did the dlc so have 100% now :D 

Thanks for letting me know this! I had no idea. I'll be sure to try and knock this trophy out ASAP.

Also, fantastic platinum hunting. Very impressive profile. I didn't really care about trophies in the PS3 era, but have recently enjoyed the hunt. Profiles such as yours are a real inspiration! :)

12 hours ago, Forlorn_Zorn said:

Thanks for letting me know this! I had no idea. I'll be sure to try and knock this trophy out ASAP.

Also, fantastic platinum hunting. Very impressive profile. I didn't really care about trophies in the PS3 era, but have recently enjoyed the hunt. Profiles such as yours are a real inspiration! :)

No worries you got this ;) and thank you for the kind words! I didn't care for trophies back in PS3 era eithee but I did re buy ps3 a while back to platinum/try some older good games I missed/never finished :)