Probleme with RageSquid Pro Tour

Destructeur3

Hi i have a probleme with the challenge, some of them don't want to validate for example Bikeout 3 which i have complete, and one in RageSquid Pro Tour have been validate then later i quit the game and return on it andddddd it was not validate anymore and i can't complete it anymore ^^ it's the one that ask you to jump over the chopper on the boss jump (and the one for collecting the puppet on the kid room doesn't want to validate to).

Does some have an idea or way to validate them again?

Edited by Destructeur3

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2021 at 9:40 PM, Destructeur3 said:

Hi i have a probleme with the challenge, some of them don't want to validate for example Bikeout 3 which i have complete, and one in RageSquid Pro Tour have been validate then later i quit the game and return on it andddddd it was not validate anymore and i can't complete it anymore ^^

Unfortunately, you have been hit with a known "save glitch", which I also mentioned in the Trophy Guide. I was hit with the same issue, as were many people according to what I have read on their discord.

There is no current way to get the missions to register anymore, your save is corrupt and whatever you do, no missions will unlock from now on. Your two solutions are either start from scratch, or wait for a fix... ?