Warning if you want to Plat with 1 playthrough

As it happen to me, it is possible to break the poro hole on the Vault of the Vesani, DO IT ONLY WHEN YOU KILL THE GOLEM AND DONT FLEE THE FIGHT!!!
What happen to me was as the same time i pressed to send the poro the golem entered in fight, and boom i used flee and now the poro hole says it has nothing and i dont have the Crystal needed for Braum Legendary that would put the "Ultimate Arsenal" and "Poro Bandit" as impossible to do and you would need almost a full playthrough for only does two

If you enconter anything that might lock a trophy for some reason, like the Pickpocket guy missing feel free to post it here also

Edited by ixzahilz
fell -> feel
  • Like 2

Another warning for progression bugs.

If you get into a battle on Winddrake Isle after finishing the Turbine puzzle with Yasuo for a component of his Legendary Weapon, the chest will end up being locked forever.

You can also softlock your game the same way on Winddrake Isle on the dual turbine bridge if you get attacked during the video, which also will make the battle unable to switch lanes, or be ran from. Then when you get out you are just locked in place.

• Like 1