THE EVIL WITHIN 2 FINAL BOSS hand grab attack keeps me from getting the classic mode trophy.

omarzkie

i finished the akumu mode and plat the evil within 1. TEW akumu mode is hard at least it has a fair checkpoint after death. but......

i have a hard time to finish TEW 2 classic mode because this ridiculous FINAL BOSS hand grab attack. when i hit her weak points at the back of her shoulder it fell off and then grabs seb. this is the time to shoot the weak point in order to get free. but the problem is... i can't hit (or  i just suck) hit its weak point because of the camera, the jerking movement and also i can barely see the crosshair. i keep on restarting at this point. my last save is on the beginning before you encountered the wax fuckers ( you those freakish wax enemies that hit you hard when pursuing Sebastian's wife ). 

any suggestion or guide please. i need to finish this hellish difficulty and get the platinum.

On 04/12/2021 at 11:00 AM, omarzkie said:

i finished the akumu mode and plat the evil within 1. TEW akumu mode is hard at least it has a fair checkpoint after death. but......

i have a hard time to finish TEW 2 classic mode because this ridiculous FINAL BOSS hand grab attack. when i hit her weak points at the back of her shoulder it fell off and then grabs seb. this is the time to shoot the weak point in order to get free. but the problem is... i can't hit (or  i just suck) hit its weak point because of the camera, the jerking movement and also i can barely see the crosshair. i keep on restarting at this point. my last save is on the beginning before you encountered the wax fuckers ( you those freakish wax enemies that hit you hard when pursuing Sebastian's wife ). 

any suggestion or guide please. i need to finish this hellish difficulty and get the platinum.

It might not be your thing but if you have a Bethesda account you can enable cheats (Invincibility, One-shot Kills, Unlimited Stamina). This reduces the difficulty to a 2/10. 

10 hours ago, SP71Q said:

It might not be your thing but if you have a Bethesda account you can enable cheats (Invincibility, One-shot Kills, Unlimited Stamina). This reduces the difficulty to a 2/10. 

i didn't know that there are cheats to use. thanks for the info. if ever i get mental of not getting the plat of this game, im gonna use it to make it easier. call me a coward but i beat the first game in akumu.  

• Like 1

On 12/7/2021 at 6:42 AM, SP71Q said:

unfortunately, my TEW 2  is region 3. BETHESDA never intend to include update 1.05 for region 3. Bethesda send me an email about that. well that sucks. i guess i need to finish the game on classic ( playing normally) continuing the suffering of dying the same spot in the boss fight. or ill just buy another copy r-all TEW2 game to get the update. 

Edited by omarzkie

12 hours ago, omarzkie said:

unfortunately, my TEW 2  is region 3. BETHESDA never intend to include update 1.05 for region 3. Bethesda send me an email about that. well that sucks. i guess i need to finish the game on classic ( playing normally) continuing the suffering of dying the same spot in the boss fight. or ill just buy another copy r-all TEW2 game to get the update. 

Damn, I didn’t know that. But considering you have done TEW on Akumu you can smash TEW2.