New Insurgency not showing

memento2me

I have completed one insurgency mission. Tried to use both shortcut methods for trophy but no luck. I only had to do 3 specific tasks to get a location of insurgency leader instead of 4. Is this normal? Plus i did not kill insurgency leader and finished capturing FND base. At least i dont remember killing him but the message says insurgency completed. I tried to move time forward for a week a month and so on but it just rerolls to 6 days after timer runs to zero. And same message Insurgency completed. Anyone know how to fix it?

Edited by memento2me

The trick with moving the date forward is patched and no longer works.

However you can still enter the FND base you need to capture, search for the leader, kill him/her and then kill yourself instead of capturing the base by killing all other remaining enemies.

The mission will completely reset after you die and also respawn the leader.

Repeating this 3 times will also give you the trophy. Just make sure you don't finish the mission of capturing the base!

You can use your camera to tag enemies and the leader will have a yellow bar and their name shown. You can compare that to the name of the leader in the menu.

Edited by Kolm