Wtf gliched trophies in a good way?

AmazingNoeder

Ok.....

So something pretty ilogical happened to me rn i think i understand why,and maybe it can be a good info if you want to 100% the game 

So water sland needs 2 monsters 

Reedling

Shellbeat

To upgrade the castle is 6.5 million

This is a huge amount of cash on the game,and you can breed and have the 2 monsters if you place and use a humble hotel 

I used the reedling to breed and hatch a shellbeat, when the shellbeat went to the nursery, the trophy didn't pop,i felt strange cuz the trophies of all monsters on the sland pops as soon as you put the last one to Hatch, even after placing him no trophy

So i figure by myself using the logic that tou need to upgrade the Castle and have beds so all the sland required monsters can be placed so the trophy pops

On air sland i was only one monster left but i need to upgrade the Castle one time (1 million) so i can place the final monster,as soon as scups (the final monster) entered on the nursery trophy for all air sland monsters poped ok then only 2 left

But simultaneously (1sec after) all water sland trophy poped too

So what i strongly believe is 

I already have all water sland monsters but the trophy didn't pop cuz i didn't have beds to put the last one 

As the game registered that i have all air sland monster and give me the trophy,he registered at the same time that i already have all water sland trophies and give me both, the fact that i triggered the air sland trophy make the system "read" that i already have the water

This would explain maybe why the 2 last 100% achievers got all sland monster from earth and water simultaneously

Ok so i opened the game to see how my earth sland was going and i m hatching a reedling this leads to a other probably explanation to what happened

As the last monster of water sland is hatching on earth sland when i put the scubs to hatch and the game gives the trophy the system read that the last monster of water sland was hatching

It can be only a coincidence,and as reedling was already on the nursery and now he is 2 hours to be done and hatch so his in there since 10 hours agoo

I would still believe that option 1(first post) is what can make the trophy glich and be unlocked when it doesn't should

Or option 3 that i thought now,the trophy for water sland should pop as soon as shellbeat went to the nursery even that i don't have enough beds,and the system only unlocked when it reads the air sland progress and give the trophy

I m just wondering why no one said that this happens before after soo many time,and i highly believe that this already happened several times,it is the case on the 2 last acheivers