Does goal attacks count through stats

MarcancooL

Hi there,

I was wondering if goal attacks will help me get some miles/kilometers for the 5K miles/8K kilometers trophy, or stats for trophies are only about career races? Also do we gain money after doing a goal attack (and winning it)? I just wonder how big of a grind some trophies will be.

Thanks!

Goal attacks do count towards your 5000 miles. Everything you do in the game counts towards your mileage. As for the money, I ended up selling off all the vehicles I didn't need anymore. It's best to purchase the Ninja bike and go through the game with that and don't upgrade anything, you'd just be wasting money. 

It's still a long haul, but if you just play it naturally you'll eventually get there

• Like 1

Yup I have won the dub tournaments and reached 1 M$ pretty easily by selling the cars I won. I will reach 300 races by beating the 4 champs I have left, then I will only need goal attacks of base game, DLC and the 5K miles. So I'll wait until I'm done with goal attacks (hopefully I will go through them) to grind some miles. Too bad online is shutdown, platinum is impossible now.

Thanks for the answer!

Edited by MarcancooL