Platinum Possible? (Resolved)

Was hoping to start this game soon, as I was given a key, but I didn't want to start an unobtainable plat.

Can see most of the trophies are obtainable apart from a few. Is the game really RNG heavy? Or have people tried to get the trophies and they didn't pop?

Thanks for any help. ?

Edited by Nooby_Cake
Peeps have gotten the plat! Yay!

On 12/12/2021 at 11:22 PM, Nooby_Cake said:

Was hoping to start this game soon, as I was given a key, but I didn't want to start an unobtainable plat.

Can see most of the trophies are obtainable apart from a few. Is the game really RNG heavy? Or have people tried to get the trophies and they didn't pop?

Thanks for any help. 1f60a.png

I don't think it's impossible ...

If we look at the trophies that still need to be unlocked are those of reaching the depth of sleep 100, which I suppose will be a character level or a game level ... Treasures and secrets, according to the description of the game there are like 300 treasures to collect and the 10 dark dreams .. there will be some kind of special level.

21 hours ago, WaddysWDS said:

I don't think it's impossible ...

If we look at the trophies that still need to be unlocked are those of reaching the depth of sleep 100, which I suppose will be a character level or a game level ... Treasures and secrets, according to the description of the game there are like 300 treasures to collect and the 10 dark dreams .. there will be some kind of special level.

I guess I'll just wait for someone to get the plat and then go from there - thanks though!

• 4 months later...

It looks like a couple of plats were unlocked early 2022 (Sweet Dreams trophy 1.2%). I'm getting close but I think it'll take me about 150 dreams (levels) to get there.

The important thing is to make sure to systematically find the dark creature and dark boat whenever they're available in all Dark Dreams. There's a Dark Dream every 7th or so regular dream and like 20 dark creatures to find (7*20 = 140 dreams in the fastest scenario).

• Like 1