Helpful advice for Don't blink and Determined athlete trophies

Richancey

Just some helpful advice for anyone trying to get these trophies. They're not as bad as they sound. First, beat the game and collect all artifacts. Then beat the 9 bonus levels. This will help tremendously. For Don't Blink, the conditions are slightly off. It says you need to complete 5 levels in 3 seconds or less. It actually seems to be 4 seconds or less going by my times and when the trophy popped. Also, the conditions for Determined Athlete are incorrect as well. It says to beat 50 levels in 5 seconds or less. Again, going by my times and when the trophy popped, it's 6 seconds or less. This doesn't sound like much, but it makes a big difference. And best of all, it's not 50 levels, it's 20. At least it was for me and the trophy progress went up 5% every time I cleared a level under the time limit. So, by going up 5% every time a level is cleared, 5 x 20 = 100%. 20 levels. It's still a challenge but a lot more manageable then 50. I hope this helps anyone who is hunting these trophies.  

• Like 1

• 3 months later...